1. Walkers Monster Munch Roast Beef Flavour - The UK
Beefy, crispy chunks of old school Feet shaped snacks. If you haven't already tasted the royalty of Monster Munch, you're about to now live it and get hooked! Vegan-Friendly.
2. Haribo Sweet & Sour Bears - Germany
Delightful Gummy Bears, Sour offsets the sweet with bears hand in hand. These are a German Charmer!
3. Fazer Marianne Peppermint Candies - Finland
Peppermint sweets with a chocolate centred filling! Fazer Marianne are mint chocolates, coated in a tasty silver shell.
4. Burtons Jammie Dodgers - The UK
The best Childhood biscuits in Britain! Shortbread sandwich filled with raspberry jam! The Best Ever!
5. Fazer Tyrkisk Peber - Denmark
Salty Liquorice! These are bitter & smooth for a few seconds, as it dissolves, little dashes of salmiak overrun your mouth with sweetness. Vegan Specialty!
6. Soletti Salted Sticks - Austria
Delightful and Low in calories! Great for evenings to settle you down. Nice for nibbling and very mourish. Yum!
7. Walkers Squares Salt and Vinegar - The UK
Walkers are the most popular crisps in the U.K! Ultra-Crunchy, extremely vinegary and absolutely delicious. Finger Licking!
8.Loacker Wafers Napolitaner - Italy
Best four light wafers! These are crispy with three layers of their smoothest cream (Napolitaner, Cremkakao, Vanille). This snack is perfect snack on the go!
9. Sherbet Fountain - The UK
Fizzy sherbet with a little liquorice dip stick. Shake well and get Licking & Dipping!
10. Keep Calm and Carry On Red Tin, English Breakfast Tea - The UK
Blend your Day with traditional Breakfast Tea. English strength! In sunrise round bags, just like over the pond! And a red metal tin keeps your tea fresh every morning.